Ferdia2010's Weblog

Gerard's blog

No Response from RTE …..

leave a comment »

Talked to the Solicitor today (19th Febuary) and basically six weeks after our letter we still have received no reply from RTE. (they must be delaying the post, like they are doing the fiddly with the email). So RTE can expect a writ to arrive some time next week. That’s of course unless they decide to name the people who told them to put the stuff out and I will sue them instead.  So if these people’s names should happen to get to me totally by accident of course, RTE might spare themselves a few bob.

By the way there’s no chance of any apology to Mary Hanfin, not after the absolute hell I been through the last few months.

Advertisements

Written by ferdia2010

February 19, 2009 at 10:44 pm

Posted in Put Up Or Shut Up

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: